Japanese version is here.
We were hit by a terrible earthquake on March 11, 2011, but we are all OK!
just after the earthquake
Shear flow simulated by SPH method, and the rewind
|Our main subject is to clarify and control fluid motion
by scientific and technological approaches.
Papers and Presentations
To join our lab.
- Assistant Professor Yu NISHIO moved to Seikei University.(September, 2018)
- Associate Professor Masaya SHIGETA(Joining and Welding Institute of Osaka University) got The Young Scientists$B!G(B Prize of The Commendation for Science and Technology by the Minister of Education,Culture, Sports, Science and Technology!(October, 2013)
- Yu NISHIO joined our laboratory as an Assistant Professor.(October, 2013)
- Assistant Professor Masaya SHIGETA moved to Joining and Welding Institute of Osaka University as an Associate Professor.(July, 2013)
- Takuya Ito received JSAE (The Society of Automotive Engineers of Japan) student award for his work on "Three-Dimensional SPH Simulation of Scattering Liqud Film Generated by a Rotating Disk". (March, 2013)
- Shuhei Tada received JSAE (The Society of Automotive Engineers of Japan) student award for his work on "Coupled Analysis of Incompressilbe Fluid and Elastic Structure by Three-dimensional SPH Method". (March 14, 2012)
- The paper "Three-dimensional simulation of a flow in an arc weld pool by SPH method (Authors: Masaya Shigeta, Masumi Ito, Seiichiro Izawa and Yu Fukunishi)" which was presented by Prof. Shigeta at "The International Symposium on Visualization in Joining & Welding Science through Advanced Measurements and Simulation (Nov.11-12, 2010, Osaka)" won the Best Paper Award. -> Certificate (November 11, 2010)
- Research subjects were renewed. (May 13, 2009)
- This top page was renewed. (April 29, 2009)
Devision of Mechanical Engineering
Copyright(C) Fluid Mechanics Lab. All rights reserved.